E.I – Emotional Intelligence for successful leadership
- Interactive workshop
- Deep understanding through activities
- You will learn …
- What is E.I?
- E.I vs I.Q?
- Emotional Arousal and stages of emotions
- Components of E.I
- Communication – a catalyst to reflect E.I
- E.I and Leadership
- What is E.I ?
- Recognize need of E.I in today’s stressful work environment
- How E.I along with I.Q plays a crucial role in nurturing prospective leaders
- Insight about emotional arousal, emotional hijack and how to overcome same
- Three stages of emotions – primary, secondary and tertiary
- Self-introspection for better self-awareness and self-control
- Role of intrinsic motivation in order to stick to ones and company’s goals
- The need of empathy for enhancing the relationship management
- Creating a positive work environment by imbibing social skills
- Communication – A catalyst in reflecting the E.I
- Role of E.I in transforming, influencing and persuading team members into promising leader